Dubai Chamber of Commerce forms a Steel Manufacturers Business Group
Dubai Chamber of Commerce has formed a "Steel Manufacturers Business Group" to improve the competitiveness of the iron and steel sector in Dubai, and provide a platform for industry stakeholders to voice concerns and to recommend policy changes.. The group held its first meeting to discuss their plans and priorities,
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce recently established a "Steel Manufacturers Business Group" to enhance the steel sector’s competitiveness.
- The group held its first meeting, attended by the Chairman of the Steel Manufacturers Business Group and the Vice President of International Relations at Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
- At the meeting, the group outlined new plans and priorities to support the growth of companies operating in Dubai's iron and steel industry sectors.
- The new group is conceived as a a platform for Dubai's steel industry stakeholders to recommend policy changes to improve the business environment. The council claims the establishment of this group exemplifies the collaboration between the public and private sectors in Dubai.
- The Group will also focus on promoting positive relationships between manufacturers and traders, while sharing mutual insights and trends on the steel industry.
- Such business groups and councils have played a crucial role in promoting and supporting Dubai’s economy, by ensuring a favorable business environment and access to global growth opportunities.
Dubai's Chamber of Commerce recently announced the setting up of the new "Steel Manufacturers Business Group". The group intends to give steel industry players like Dubai's Summit Metal & Steel LLC a platform to voice concerns and suggest policy changes aimed at boosting the Emirate's iron and steel industry,
The group held its first ever meeting last week to map out plans and priorities. In attendance were Bharat Bhatia, Chairman of the newly minted Steel Manufacturers Business Group, and Hassan Al Hashemi, currently serving as Acting President of International Relations at the Chamber of Commerce. At their inaugural meeting the group outlined its priorities to facilitate steel companies operating in Dubai.
The Steel Manufacturers Business Group desires to encourage working relations between architectural steel producers and developers across Dubai. Sharing trends related to the global construction steel industry is a core priority for Dubai's architectural steel fabricators . This new public-private sector synergy platform shall empower Dubai steel fabricators to recommend policies which improve the business environment for UAE's steel exports.
Creating a focused Steel Manufacturers Business Group is a sign of the Dubai's Chamber of Commerce's dynamism. Through this new group the Chamber aims to boost the efficiency of the important metal construction and iron and steel fabrication Dubai.LIVE NEWS FEED
TAG: Dubai, UAE, business news
- Steelfab 2023 was held at Expo Centre Sharjah, UAE - Indianewsco.com. (2023, January 21), [Online]
- Steel production in GCC poised to enter golden age - Indianewsco.com. (2023, January 3), [Online]
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce forms a Steel Manufacturers Business Group - Indianewsco.com. (2023, January 11), [Online]
- Indian steel manufacturers can supply UAE need, says minister - Indianewsco.com. (2022, December 27), [Online]
- UAE construction sector to rise as steel and building material prices fall - Indianewsco.com. (2022, December 15), [Online]